- About the Court
- Representing Yourself
- Local Procedures
- For Attorneys
- Jury Service
- Federal Courts Home
Automated Evidence Presentation
In courtrooms 250 and 260, you can:
- Display evidence in the courtroom using a document camera or laptop computer. An image of the evidence is displayed on monitors already in position for counsel, the court, the witness and members of the jury.
- Selectively display the exhibit to any or all of the people listed above.
- Play video files and DVDs without renting players or monitors.
- Run computer-animated reenactments from a laptop computer.
- Use your own trial presentation software to display your evidence.
Additionally, exhibits can be annotated by attorneys and witnesses using touch-sensitive monitors. You can annotate an exhibit, retain the original without annotations, keep a copy with annotations, and do all this without managing multiple photocopies or leaving the courtroom.
A member of our staff is available for on-demand courtroom technology training to show you how to make the most of these resources. Please contact the Clerk's Office at (608) 264-5156 to schedule an appointment.